Below are the terms and conditions that you must accept prior to hiring Shelley Holmes,(High Performance Leadership Mentor for Make A Dent Leadership.com) in a professional capacity to help support you and your business' growth. Please read fully, prior to hiring.
Being Coached by Shelley
Most clients prefer to use Skype, Facetime or WhatsApp to chat. However, if you prefer to use a landline let me know, but please note that you do pay for all phone charges.
There are three classes of coaching clients:
1. Those who work with Shelley on a regular basis i.e. Regular sessions scheduled each month
2. Those who contact Shelley on an ad hoc basis to work with them on an as needs basis and
3. Corporate clients who hire Make A Dent Leadership.com on retainer and Shelley coaches a number of leaders within their business (please contact us for more information about hiring me under a retainer basis)
What Are You Paying For?
While you are being coached you gain access to information, advice, support, strategies and our commitment to your success - all with absolute confidentiality and a fresh set of eyes ... from an individual who isn't caught up in your life.
You aren't paying necessarily for just time, or the number of coaching sessions. You can get as much value from 10 minutes of coaching, as you can from three hours. You can expect Shelley to challenge you, offer you new ways of thinking, and never let you be anything less than your best.
How Does It Work?
Depending on the amount of coaching you have purchased, we 'meet' on Skype/Facetime/WhatsApp (or the phone if you prefer - but you make the call, and call charges are paid by you) and we discuss whatever is important to you. It can include:
- Reviewing your achievements from the previous week
- Working through issues you currently face
- Reviewing options available to you to achieve your goals
- Ensure your life is balanced and aligned with the results you want to achieve
- Celebrating your successes
Additional Contact Outside Scheduled Sessions
If you are in a regular monthly coaching, and/or have us on retainer, then e-mail contact is included in our coaching partnership. You may e-mail at any time, and as often as you like to ask questions, share wins, ask for support or any other reason. Please feel free too, to make brief, unscheduled phone calls.
If you are an ad hoc coaching client, then emails will be charged in 15 minute increments at the hourly rate of $550 per hour.
- An independent eye, providing feedback and other options/insights
- Support and personal focus to help your cope with your responsibilities
- Coaching in new communication, productivity and relating skills - specifically to help you create a high performance workplace
- Inspiring you to keep focused on being the best possible version of you
If you have chosen to have regular coaching calls, you will have a standard appointment time for your coaching session. As much as possible, you and Shelley will both honor this scheduled time and work toward arranging any other appointments outside this period. However, from time to time you or Shelley may need to shift the scheduled coaching time.
If you are an ad hoc coaching client, then always use the online calendar.
Please ensure any cancellations/changes are made at least 24 hours in advance. There will be no refund or credit for cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to a scheduled session.
We connect on Skype (Skype name is makeadentcoach). If you choose to use a landline, then you call the telephone number advised by Shelley at the pre-arranged time. You pay for all telephone charges for private coaching sessions.
It is recognized that you may have future plans, business affairs, customer lists, financial information, job information, goals, personal information and other private information that you will share during your coaching. At no time either directly or indirectly, will Shelley, or any member of Make A Dent Leadership.com, voluntarily use any information for their own benefit or disclosure or communicate this information to a third party. We will not voluntarily divulge that you are in a coaching relationship without the express permission of yourself.
That means that what you are doing, how you are doing, what you have accomplished and your personal secrets and shares are not discussed or hinted at to anyone else. From time to time, the person who referred you to us may ask how you are doing. Our stock answer: He/she is doing just fine. (Period).
Nature of the Relationship
Coaching results are not guaranteed. Clients enter into coaching with the understanding they are responsible for creating their own results. You should be aware that the coaching relationship is in no way to be considered or construed as psychological counseling or any type of therapy.
You agree not to take any legal action against Shelley Holmes and Make A Dent Leadership.com, based on any matter relating to the coaching relationship or her performance of services within it.
Naturally, all clients complete their coaching at some point. This is a perfectly normal part of business. Clients work with Shelley from times ranging from as little as one session through to 9 years.
We expect you to leave when you no longer get the value you wish, or when you need a break.
However, the one thing we would like you to consider prior to stopping coaching is that you are finishing for the 'right' reasons. That is, it is because it is time, not because you have started to hit some of your real hurdles, and you are afraid to go 'there'. If you feel it is time to leave, please communicate freely with us.
And, keep in the back of your mind, we have had many clients come and go several times. So once we've entered a relationship that works well the door will always be open for you to come back into coaching.
Our policy is that coaching is paid in advance. If we are in a regular month-to-month coaching relationship, or you have hired us on retainer, you are invoiced via email on the 14th of each month and your payment is due before the first of the next month. We expect you to honor us by ensuring that your payment is paid on time (i.e. before the 1st) each month.
If you are booking coaching on an ad-hoc basis, please pay for your coaching before the session.
It is an unpleasant experience, for both you and us, if we have to ring and remind you to pay us for your coaching. Please be clear, that we do not keep clients who consistently pay their invoices late.
Acceptance of Terms
Booking a coaching time indicates acceptance of the details, terms and conditions on this page and provide approval to begin work as specified. Alternatively your initial payment indicates full acceptance and also will signify approval to begin.
Hiring Shelley and the Make A Dent Leadership.com Team to Run A Training Workshop, Webinar and/or Consulting
You are responsible for:
- Having the right people available for the training days,
- Reasonable access to senior management for on-going progress reports, discussions and problems
- Re-production (photocopying etc.) of master materials supplied by Make A Dent Leadership.com for use by your Leadership team
- Providing quick and appropriate feedback if at any time you feel uncomfortable with the direction we are heading
- Ensuring commitment to change is real, and actively supported, by people of influence in your organization
- For webinars Make A Dent Leadership.com will pay for the conference call bridge hire and you pay telephone charges to call the conference number.
- Ensuring that there is a 'champion' for supporting high performance leadership
- Adhering to the payment schedules established for this project
Make A Dent Leadership.com is responsible for:
- Provision of master materials to support training program or consulting recommendations
- Providing updates and progress reports at your request
- Informing you of any peripheral issues that emerge which we think merit management's attention
- Flexibility, in times of availability, so that we provide support to all members of your business
- Advising you when your requirements are outside our scope of expertise, and where possible, help you find the appropriate resources
- Modeling and coaching of the behaviors leaders require for success in a high performance work environment
- Ensuring that all Make A Dent Leadership representatives comply with the policies and procedures of your organization
- Signing all appropriate non-disclosure documents
We will both inform each other immediately of any unforeseen changes, new developments or other issues which impact and influence the project so that we can both adjust accordingly; we will accommodate each other's unexpected scheduling conflicts; we agree to err on the side of over-communication to keep each other abreast of all aspects of the project.
Payment: Unless otherwise agreed between Make A Dent Leadership.com and the client a non-refundable deposit, of 50% is payable immediately upon booking of workshops. The balance is due one week after the engagement. Expenses will be billed on completion. This includes full airfare, hotel, all incidentals, food, transportation and parking.
If a workshop requires products (such as, but not limited to the Trimetrix report, Investment in Excellence Participant manuals etc) these products must be paid for, in full, at time of ordering.
Webinars are paid in advance via online payment credit card/Paypal.
Cancellations and postponements: Once you confirm, a consulting and/or training development day as booked, should you cancel you pay 50% of scheduled fee
Copyright and intellectual property: Copyright and intellectual property rights on all tangible materials (such as reports, training materials, information sheets, frameworks and booklets) and inventions (such as ideas, methods, concepts, discoveries) created or produced by the consultant as part of this project are retained by the consultant (unless other arrangements between your organization and Make A Dent Leadership.com are made).
Confidentiality: It is recognized that your organization has future plans, business affairs, customer lists, financial information, job information, goals, personal information and other private information that you will share during your association with us. At no time either directly or indirectly, will any member of Make A Dent Leadership.com voluntarily use any information for their own benefit or disclosure or communicate this information to a third party. We will not voluntarily divulge that you are in a mentoring and/or consulting relationship without the express permission of yourself.
Nature of the Relationship
Results are not guaranteed. Clients enter into coaching/workshop facilitation/consulting relationship with the understanding they are responsible for creating their own results.
You agree not to take any legal action against Shelley Holmes and Make A Dent Leadership.com, based on any matter relating to the relationship or Shelley's performance (or any of the Make A Dent Leadership.com associates) of services within it.
Clicking on the checkbox (in our meeting scheduler) indicates acceptance of the details, terms and conditions on this page and provide approval to begin work as specified. Alternatively your initial installments indicate full acceptance and also will signify approval to begin.