Securing Shelley Holmes' Services for Workshop Facilitation or Keynote Presentation
Workshops are different from Keynote presentations in that they are generally run across a number of days, with consistent numbers of participants and generally no more than 20 people in the room.
Pricing if Shelley is required for a:
- A half-day Seminar (Up to 4 hours): $2,600
- Full Day Seminar (4 to 8 hours): $3,900
- Keynote - please contact to discuss
Airfares And Accommodation
All airfares and accommodation (non-smoking) are payable and booked by you. Consequently, if you cancel or change the booking, you absorb any penalties associated with the booking.
Please note, for travel below 4 hours the flight can be booked in economy/coach class. For flights in excess of 4 hours the flight must be booked at business class or better. This gives you the best chance of Shelley arriving alert, and ready to perform at her optimum.
Extended Travel Times
For travel to the United States or Europe a traveling fee of $2,500 per booking is on top of the daily rate and expenses.
For travel to Asia a traveling fee of $1,000 per booking is on top of the daily rate and expenses.
All additional expenses, e.g. food, taxis, parking etc will be billed upon completion of the work. Expenses will be billed as actually accrued and are due within 7 days of receipt of the invoice
Shelley will provide you with the electronic copies of the workshop materials, but you are responsible for the printing and professional presentation of them, in binders, to the workshop participants.
If you wish to use additional products, (for example DISC), there will be an additional charge per participant. Your workshop does not include access to the Make A Dent Club, or any of the copyrighted books materials on the site. If your participants wish to delve more deeply in to the products within the Make A Dent site to reinforce their learning, they can either join as an individual, or you can discuss a corporate rate with Shelley.
Payment Of Invoices
A non-refundable deposit, of 50% is payable immediately. The balance is due one week before the engagement. Expenses will be billed on completion. This includes full airfare, hotel, all incidentals, food, transportation and parking.
Payment can be made either via Direct Debit, Wire, PayPal/Credit Card, Check (in order of preference).
If you cancel your engagement, and it is not re-scheduled within 2 months, the following fee schedule will be in effect from the time notification is received by Shelley:
- 30 days or less before the engagement - 75% of fee
- 31+ days Shelley will retain the entire initial deposit and this will be considered full and complete payment
Logistics, AV Requirements
How to Get the Most From Shelley Holmes' Presentation
Shelley takes her responsibility to you very seriously. Her goal is to maximize your investment. To do that, please read the following.
- Shelley is 5'4"" and an animated speaker. Please do NOT put her behind a lectern or head table. If the head table is on a riser or a stage, pull it back from the edge to allow space for Shelley to stand in front of it.
- U-shaped seating is best for workshops.
- Please read Shelley's introduction, or keep it fairly close to the way it is written.
- Try to have the group in a fun mood before introducing Shelley. Sad announcements, or moments of silence for a recently departed friend are appropriate, but not just before introducing the speaker.
- Shelley enjoys and tries to meet as many members of her audience as possible. She will attend your social events, if requested, but please do not make arrangements to keep her out late at night
- To maximize your investment in Shelley or any other speaker, please keep in mind that an extended cocktail party is not a good start for your workshop.
- Hotels often don't think of the following, particularly in a seminar situation: It is difficult to build intimacy and rapport if:
- The audience is not very close to each other, or to the speaker.
- our audience is still eating.
- The entire room is not well lit. (If spotlights are available, consider them.) People remember more and laugh more in bright rooms.