Have you read the article on how to write Affirmations so that they rock?
- I set important goals to make full use of my capability
- Because I am warm and loving I enrich my own and the lives of others
- I control my future because I am consciously aware of who I am and how I am reacting in the moment
- I completely accept who I am and know that I have a unique contribution to make
- I am self-directed and fully accountable
- I respect the rights of each person to live their life as they choose
- I allow people to live their life as they choose and accept their own consequences
- I am self-responsible for who I am and everything I do
- I am positive about who I am as it is brings out the best in me and everyone around me
- It is fun and easy to be organized
- I have an excellent free-flowing memory
- I show that I am 100% alive by thinking, speaking and acting with great enthusiasm
- I use every opportunity to improve the self-worth of people by sincerely recognizing their capability
- I shape my future because I focus on who I am today and the wise person I have become
- My self-talk is positive and moving me forward in life
- I am a powerfully positive influencer for myself and other people
- I gain a huge amount of freedom when I take nothing personally
- By doing my best over and over I master the art of transforming myself
- I easily accept prosperity and abundance into my life
- I expect only the best to happen and it does
- I radiate self-esteem, inner peace, love, well-being and happiness
- I serve others to the best of my ability in all I say and do
- I always look for ways to make the other person a winner; as I help others win, I win as well
- Money flows in my life, I am prosperous
High performance people set themselves apart by deliberately setting the tone and focus for their day
Each week, we'll send you a 1 minute inspirational leadership and life video, that you enjoy for the next seven days.
Each morning, of that week, we'll send you an email with an inspirational leadership tip. Make this your first email open of the day. In one minute you'll be inspired to reach into your best and be the inspiring leader you want to be. Visualize how you will live the affirmations and the positive impact they will have on your day... then go make it happen!
Get Your Daily Leadership Inspiration
Leave A Comment
Have your say about what you just read! Leave a comment in the box below.