In this leadership self assessment you will discover 99 areas of competency that a Leader could use for success. Note it says ... 'could' use.
Not for one minute should you think you need to excel at everything in this list to be a great high performance leader.
Instead of trying to be perfect at everything, focus on those areas that are strengths for you and continue to build upon them and then find strategies, systems and people that will enable you to work around your weaknesses so they don't become major stumbling blocks.
Completing the Manager to High Performance Leader self assessment will:
- Enable you to make the choices about the areas in which you wish to develop
- Enable you to identify the areas which are not strengths for you and from there you can decide how you will minimize the impact of those weaknesses
- Help you understand how your actions and focus creates an environment which enables people to perform at their best
- Enable you to focus on the areas which are critical to the development of a high performance work environment
The nine areas of focus are:
- Providing Direction
- Team Involvement and Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Culture Building
- Personal Power
Please note that this self assessment outlines the skills and styles that members of a high performance work environment can benefit from. This program is owned exclusively by Shelley Holmes, and any adaptation or corporate use requires licensing and royalty payment.
If you want a clean version see the box below.
Get a copy of this tool, without the watermark on it, so you can use it with your team. Click on the buy now button below if you are not a member, (if you are a VIP member of Make A Dent Leadership.com you can download it for free here).
(NB: Members of the VIP area of Make A Dent -- go here to pick up the clean assessment for free)
Please contact us for pricing if you wish to turn this into an online 360 performance feedback survey.
Leave A Comment
Have your say about what you just read! Leave a comment in the box below.